The representatives of Agency GOODWILL took part in the online meeting “Certain aspects of the functioning of the economic complex of the region in the post-quarantine period Covid-19”, which took place with the participation of representatives of the Department of agro-industrial complex and economic policy of the regional state administration, the Agency for Regional Development, heads of district state administrations, mayors, heads of united territorial communities.
The MeetUp speakers were the specialists from territorial offices and bodies of the State Tax Service of Ukraine, the Regional Employment Center, the State Property Fund of Ukraine, banking institutions; the specialists of international donor organizations, projects and programs of entrepreneurship support, regional authorities.
A number of important issues were discussed:
- Taxation of the business entities in the region;
- Assistance providing to small and medium businesses on partial unemployment;
- Agro-industrial development programs and other business support programs;
- Banking services for support of small and medium businesses;
- Investors attracting through the transparent procedures of the sale of small privatization objects;
We are ready to help in self-development for the effective economic growth of our region.